I Know Duke Was A Big Man But.....

There are 23 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,707 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well,i dont know if this deserves to be a topic,or maybe it was at an earlier time but i was wondering,we all know how big the Duke was, but how big are all of you?

Are you near the towering heigh of 6'4?.

UNFORTUNATELY for me,lol,i am nowhere near it....ive always thought of myself as a short guy,although others tend to think differently.

I am, 6' on the button....and what are all of you?LADIES INCLUDED NOW :)

• I'm six foot four but my friends say I'm a little over that, I just turned 21 so I've stopped growing but I think I'll need to put a few pounds on.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• 6' 2" but I am sure I could never look Big John in the eye even if I was 6' 8" :fear::fear: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I'm just about an even 5'5" - very average for a woman. I used to always think I was 5'6" and then 5'5 and 1/2", but I'm pretty sure I'm 5'5". I'm shrinking, it seems, but my feet have gotten bigger. I used to wear a 6-1/2 but now I'm a 7. I've been told it's partly due to exercise, which I do quite regularly. Running and other forms of cardio exercise apparently flatten one's feet and compact one's spine a bit. Oh well... it's worth it if it means being in shape.

Big Duke could have stood some cardio and some ab crunches later on in life, but we loves him just the way he was anyway. ^^

I always think of any height between 5'10" and 6'1" being sort of a generic guy height. But there's nothing wrong with being taller or shorter. There are plenty of worthy and handsome men who are shorter and taller than that.

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Jan 21 2005, 04:06 PM
    :cowboy: My Dad used to say that "Dynamite comes in small packages." :D

[snapback]13895[/snapback]

Mine says a bad weed grows fast. :D

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

Mine says a bad weed grows fast.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not laughing at you, just with you!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I am 5 feet 16 inches (for those of you who might be numerically challenged, that's my funny way of saying 6 feet 4 inches :D ). The little Mrs. is 5 feet 3¼ inches. We have a little joke about that because it says 5 feet 4 inches on her drivers license. A couple of years ago, our then 14 year old son was going away for a few months, and so we measured him before leaving so we could see if he grew while he was away. As long as we had out the measuring tape, we measured everybody in the family, including myself and the Mrs., and she came up a little short of the 5' 4".

I told her, jokingly of course ;) , that I'd been cheated, thinking she was 5' 4" all these years.

She says she thinks I got at least 6 feet 4 inches worth out of that 5 feet 3¼ inches :P !

(She's right :wub: !)

Chester :newyear:

• they say i'm 5'4" but i'm taller than my sister whose 5'5" go figure my son is 132cm tall or for those who don't know 4'43/4"not to bad a height just right for leaning on when i've forgotten my breakie :lol: according to the old wives tale he should be 6'4" tall when full grown

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Seems we have a few 6' 4" men on this board. I have been that tall since I was 15. So, it makes me feel wierd when I am around taller people. I met a man who was 7' 7" once. I looked up at him and told him that he made me feel short. He looked down and replied, "You ARE short." Made me laugh out loud. It also seems all us tall guys marry short women. Why is that? :huh: Dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• hi dukefan1

it's not you blokes who do the picking it's us shelias :P , and it's the call of the wild that does it as we want the best male :jump: or so they say, like looking for the strongest and best equiped to provide for us like they did in the stone age only the best hunter got to have children so think you got picked as you are the or where the best provider in the herd :lol:

cheers smokey :cowboy:

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• There's much truth in what you say, smokey. It's in the genes.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• hello all
    When I am not tired and using good posture I measure 72 inches. Funny thing is I have never thought much about height its the circumference that I do battle with. murray :blink: :lol:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• I'm 6'3" and tip the scales at 220lbs... My body build makes most people think I'm not that tall, until they get up next to me.

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.