How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 924,470 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi all,
    Yesterday snow falls here at last and now is still warm but at least covered with snow. We have extremly warm winter this year, last year was extremly cold.
    Regards,
    Senta :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@Dec 18 2006, 05:45 PM
    We were told that the el`nino was going to soak us and flood us, but none. That was going to keep the weather mild. We are getting the mild stuff.

[snapback]37958[/snapback]

El Nino so far is a great big bust :angry:! No rain :( . So far just mild conditions - temps near 80 degrees for the last week. We're supposed to have a good chance for rain today and tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it. High temps for Christmas Eve and Christmas are predicted for the 50s.
    Cheers - Jay ^^

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Dec 19 2006, 01:47 PM
    El Nino so far is a great big bust :angry:! No rain :( . So far just mild conditions - temps near 80 degrees for the last week. We're supposed to have a good chance for rain today and tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it. High temps for Christmas Eve and Christmas are predicted for the 50s.
    Cheers - Jay ^^

[snapback]37979[/snapback]

Same here Jay only we also have been having heavy fog as well. :angry: Darn im TIRED
    of summer.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by Hondo Duke Lane@Dec 19 2006, 08:45 AM

We have had .30 inches of that in 6 weeks.

I wish we had that in 6 weeks.

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hi all,

Cold with thick fog for the last 2 days,
    and it's going to continue for at least
    another 3 days.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Are we celebrating Christmas or the Fourth of July? Well, we are getting back to normal this weekend with RAIN!!!! About time, but wish we could get into the spirit with a month of colder weather.

How's the snow, Viper?

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Still Cold & Foggy. I'm glad I dont have to travel via airports.

Speaking of weird things my daughter found a young Ladybird in December!!!

I still dont believe it is global warming either B)

Mike

• Still very warm and un-Christmaslike here. I think in a few days though, that were going to have another few days of really cool weather :D:D:D:D:D:D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Got a good amount of rain. About 1 inch and three quarters in a twenty four period. Still a little warm, but going in the right direction.

Should be dry on Saturday and around 65F, but rain returning Sunday (Christmas Eve) and more on Christmas.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• have had rain on and off for the last few days has made the grass green again. none to speak off fell in the catchment area of the dam so the rain hasnt changed our water restrictions. know someone living down in victoria, in benidgo who told me that they are on 150lts per person per day because their dam is considered dry.

have seen on the news about the snow storms in the midwest they looked like big falls hope some of you have had enough to go motorsking (or what ever it is called) this year.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• The weather here has settled into a pattern of a couple of sunny days mixed with a few rainy days (light rain only, nothing major to break the drought) that have slowly soaked into the soil. Temps remain on the mild side. Both patterns are attributible to the mild "El Nino" in the Pacific.

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi all,

After a few bad days, we saw the sun today
    for the first time this year, the forecasters
    are saying that 2007 will be the hottest ever.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.