How's The Weather

There are 4,432 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 932,860 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We've been very humid for the last month here, but we are getting a big break right now. The dewpoint is dropping below 60, which will make things very comfortable for a few days, and our nights are going to be great. We are suppose to get to 61F tonight, which will be a record low if it does get there. The days in the 80's for at least 5 days. Looking forward to this break. Wish it would stay this way.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• i m going to have a little whinge here - having been promised a long, hot, dry summer by the weather people for weeks and weeks, we had a heatwave for about 2 weeks and now the summer seems to be over and it is back to the same old rain, rain, rain

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke

• We are now over 30 consecutive days with 104* or higher...

I remember hearing similar reports over the years, of so MANY days with temps over 100º . . . and feeling that if I lived there, I would be in a serious state of depression (I HATE hot weather . . . I don't whine much in life, but when it gets hot, I whine . . . :cry2:).

You folks in Texas are a special breed!

Mrs. C :newyear:

• We previously had a record of 35 days of one hundred degree temperatures or more in 1999 - we are currently at 51 days and counting (the weather predictions say we're to have 100 degrees or more for the next week). That stupid high pressure has been sitting on top of us since early June and the only good rain I've had at my house for the last three months was a little under an inch last week!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• we had summer weather just a few days ago and now we are back into winter with it going down to 6 tonight but i think it will go colder as it is raining :teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• The weather here has been really nice here the last week. Cool nights and warm and sunny warm days. hope it holds through the weekend though because I'm going to the lake.

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

• Yes it is. It's Lake Washington by Litchfield and Darwin

[COLOR="Indigo"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="2"]"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life..." ~John Wayne~[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]