3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,876 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Been a long time coming here to this thread. :blow:

Almost a month, but I guess with Carl (Ringo), (bud)and Chester and the Mrs. :box:ahead, we'll get here when we can. :glare:

:jump:I just made my 3300th post here. :jump:

It has been a great trip getting here. Thanks to all for making my journey a pleasant one, :punk:and I hope you have enjoyed my time here as well. I better start working toward my next 100 pretty fast(bump). Here's drinking to you guys here at the message board. :beer:

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• CONGRATS hondo on reaching your 3300th post. its the slow and steady ones who win in the end. its been great reading and chatting see you soon at 3400 keep them coming

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hi Mike, congrats on your reaching and passing 3,300. I have enjoyed reading your postings as they never fail to interest me. Heh heh, you'll be catching up to me in no time ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Vera, Jay, Sharon, Mark, Arthur, Jim & Sue and Carl,

Thank you for the great support and friendship. You guys are the reason for the success on this message board, and I truly appreciate it very much.

Let's keep it up and keep the John Wayne spirit alive!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I hope I'm not too late in congratulating arthurarnell and Hondo Duke Lane for their latest achievements!!!!

You are but, I think they'll except your congratis; anyway. :wink_smile:

Yessssss, I know i'm a S****A** :wink:

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Well, here is a milestone. Its kind of like a early Christmas present. :present:

Its my 3000th post!! :stunned: Yeah! :teeth_smile:

Time sure passes when you are among friends and its good to be here all these years. Thanks to everyone that keeps me coming back and especially to Kevin for hosting this fine site.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Congrats, SXViper!:hyper: What a present, eh? 3000 posts, and most of them were entertaining. :wink_smile: hee hee. Keep em' coming.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• hi sxviper

a big CONGRATS on reaching your 3000th mark i may not be the first to do this but i am the first to be doing so on christmas day. have a happy early chrissy present and see you soon at 3100

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"