3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,830 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thank you one and all, Mark, Vera, smokey, Jim and Sue, kilo, Todd and gt, for all the congratulations. This is just the best internet board ever!:teeth_smile:
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• I've missed a lot, so congratulations to all those who've reached milestones lately!

The youngest member of the JWMB! And proud Cowgirl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CONGRATS EE on reaching yet another step on your way to stardom. glad to see you back and going again

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations, Keith, on reaching your 3700th post. I am so glad you are back and posting away again. You are missed when your not around. Keep plugging away!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hey everyone on the 3000 + posts. Congratulations on your milestones. I am sorry that I didn't get to your milestone when you reached it, but I wanted to take a moment to recognize your for your accomplishments. I do appreciate your time here and your devotion to educate us on John Wayne.

Cheers :cool: Mike a.k.a Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I'm more alert this time! This will be my 3300th POST! I'm somewhat flabbergasted that I have made so many posts. It's attributable to the many friends I have made on this board. I couldn't ask for a better group of folks to exhange ideas and thoughts with!

"Not hardly!!!"

• Congratulations on your 3300th post, Jay. You are correct about the group. Best anywhere! Keep those ideas and thoughts coming!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Congratulations Jay for making your 3300th post here at this message board. Thanks for all your support and your great posts. Keep them coming and see you soon at 3400.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi jay

well done 3300 and still going strong. keep them coming and will see you at 3400 soonest

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"