3000+ Post Club

There are 651 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 189,854 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Regards Arthur I was reading some posts in the Fordian Hawksian thread a few days back and once again impressed at the diversity of knowledge and perspective found on this board. Your contributions not the least of which. Lest I digress let me join those who respect and celebrate your new milestone. Murray :thumbs_up:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hello Arthur, congrats on your 3500 post.

And to all the others I have missed in this group, good for you as well.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• arthur am so sorry to have missed your latest milestone but heres my CONGRATS hope to not be the last next time

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Arthur,

Congratulations on making your 3500th post here. I have enjoyed all your posts and friendship. Thanks for all you do here.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Jay - A great big
    CONGRATULATIONS
    on reaching
    3600 POSTS!!! :gora::gora::gora::gora:

Not too shabby, my friend.

You caught me, I'm copying your post, but you do it so well that we can't top it.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane:beer:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• congratulations Jay on your 3600 posts,hope to be up there myself one day. lot of catching up to be done first though. congrats again luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Am I getting on the early bus around here. It goes to show that you can keep up with anything if you look around and see what's going on. Enough of tooting my horn. Congratulations SXViper on making 3500 posts here on this message board. I know that you are about to click over to that mark with your next post and I just wanted to congratulate you on this milestone. And on your birthday, too. Well that's if you wait tomorrow to post.

Anyway, I just wanted to get this in and tell you how much we appreciate you and your posts here. Keep them up and see you soon here again.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo Duke Lane

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks Mike. And I posted my 3500th post over on the blu-ray TV thread but I will post here as well.

Thanks everyone for beign on this board and making it what it is today.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne