John Wayne Picture Game #30

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,673 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote did you like best in game #29? 0

1. erthomp143 (0) 0%
    2. Robbie (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (0) 0%
    4. SXViper (0) 0%
    5. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    6. mark 1bigfan (0) 0%
    7. Robbie (0) 0%
    8. we go home (0) 0%
    9. (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

What a great turn out for the last game. I am very glad so many have joined in on the fun. Keep up the laughs. You all came up with some great ones :D

Now, on to the winner of game 28!

Come on down, erthomp143. Your quote was voted best! Way to go :jump:

Now, on to this week's game. Post a funny quote to this picture!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Uhh, Duke... I think your hat just scratched itself! You sure that things dead?!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Oliver- let me get this straight john, you don't like racoons, but you love your hat! ;)

John- you are absolutely correct my wise friend. :D

• Oliver: Okay, lets go through this once more. I said you could tag along with me to the dance. I said you could dress informal. But when I said you could bring someone special with you, by God I thought you meant a girl, not your blasted horse!

• Olly-"Do you mean to tell me that if I walk instead of ride that horse, I will look like you in a week!!!"

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello all
    "John Breen your not going to let those polecats steal our rights as Kentuckian citizens are you, why if my old hound dog had a face like most of these river men wear I would shave his rear and make him walk backwards!"

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hardy: Um,...I think Ward Bond is playing another joke on you, Duke. That diamond earing doesn't make you look tougher. No sir, it sure don't."

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "