Request For Prayers!

There are 20 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,994 times. The latest Post () was by William T Brooks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello Forum Fans,

I am requesting prayers, if possible, for a friend of mine's Mom. Her name is Alice Alayon and I would ask prayers of healing for her upcoming doctor's visit to determine if she has stomach cancer. I pray the doctor finds nothing wrong! But, if she does have it - please pray that she is Blessed with healing.

Pray for Alice.

Thank you all. There is power in group prayers.

Affectionately yours,

Teecee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    JohnWayne-ly Yours, Pilgrim

TEECEE

• Hello my dear Friends,

I have been meaning to come here and ask that all of you pray for Rhett. The doctors think he has cancer and he will be having surgery November 4th. The type of cancer they suspect is extremely fast spreading and I am scared to death. To make things worse, his sweet sister died last night of a heart attack. She was very special to me. I feel like my world is crashing down around me.:cry2:

Sincerely,

Cindy

• Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and Rhett and the families. Hope everything turn's out ok.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Consider it done with earnest, Cindy. My prayers to Rhett and the family. Hang in there, we know you can.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Cindy,my prayers and best wishes are for you and your family and friends

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Please forgive me if I have already shared this news with any of you. I am so tired, I don't know if I am coming or going.

The tumor on Rhett's adrenal gland was benign! Thanks to the blessings he received I am sure. The doctors were so sure it was malignant.

We had a scare after I brought him home Friday. At about 3am his heart started racing and skipping beats. I swear it felt and sounded like it was about to burst from his chest. I took him to the emergency room and they determined it was Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia.

They gave him another medication to take for a couple of weeks. The doctor felt it could have been brought on from the IV line in his neck that went to the top of his heart being removed. They said he was lucky because the problem actually corrected itself, that it could have been so much worse and taken several medications that would make him feel really bad. Again, I credit his recovery to prayer because I was sure begging Heavenly Father to heal my sweet man.

He is resting now and finally beginning to eat. He confessed to me last night as he asked me to pray for him, that he was really, really scared. While he was in the hospital he did not want me to leave his side. One night he asked me to stay and so I drove home to get my medications and feed our kittens then returned to Idaho Falls to stay with him. The cot killed my already aching back and I could not sleep, so at 3 am I drove back home. I told him I had to be able to rest so I could take care of him.

So this is my update. Thank you again for your prayers and keep them coming.

Love always,

Cindy

• The power of prayer cannot be denied Cindy. Thanks for the update. Take care of Rhett and yourself.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Cindy,

What is the update of your situation. Know that you are still in my prayers, and I use a powerful prayer chain around the world.

Cheers :cool: Mike aka Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hello Hondo,

Thank you for your prayers. Rhett is doing really well and still healing. I have no doubt whatsoever that he received a healing from all of the prayers and blessings he received. Several doctors were sooooo certain that he had cancer but when they got inside and tested the tumor, there was none.

I told him about my friends here adding him to their prayers and it put a big smile on his face at a time he had trouble smiling. He is very grateful for all of the prayers and concern.

Thank you all again, so very much.

Love,

Cindy