Politics

There are 2,687 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 831,668 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Stumpy,

I did say that the fight is just beginning, but I didn't say it was going to done over night. Liberalism can be defeated, it may take a lot of time. I also know it won't be easy, but if we all lay down and let liberalism take over, then the world as we know it will cease to exist.

I do respect Dick Morris and Patrick Buchanan. They are tops in their areas, but I also don't always agree with what they say. I don't really want to go into that, but I don't fully agree with what they wrote in the articles that you pointed out in your post.

The funny thing about liberalism, they aren't concern about anyone but themselves, and it will catch up with them. Did you notice that Pelosi and Reed are totally jealous over O'bama. I don't think if you really think about it, believe that the Democrats will stay in power that long. The problem is who will. I don't have any belief in the Republicans, though the two Senators in my state are pretty good, but not to lead this country. So where do we go.

Did you know the reason why Conservatives don't run for public office? I was told the reason and it does make sense. They really cherish their privacy, and don't want to be in the limelight. I feel the same way. We are fortunate to have a true conservative in Ronald Reagan that took on that role, and I think he would had prefer his privacy as well (though he expressed his desire to run again if he could but due to the 22nd Amendment he could not run again). So finding a good one could be very difficult.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• finding a good one could be very difficult.

If not impossible.

To repeat something I've said before in this forum; I know of only two [conservative] politicians in the entire country I'd vote for as president, who are Senators Tom Coburn of Oklahoma and/or Jim DeMint of South Carolina. They are true conservatives in the mold of Ronald Reagan. The problem is, neither has expressed any interest in running for the office.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I think Huckabee would be good but I agree with Coburn being a true conservative. I find it interesting Liberals preach on tolerance but have none for republicans. We conservatives have to unite. The democrats have total control that I think they will mess it up within 4 years but for sure in 8. The pendelum will swing back so we must find a great leader to run. I would even be glad to see ole newt throw his hat in the ring, a newt ,huckabee ticket would be a good ticket in my beliefs. But hey we must get the ground work going sooner than later.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• I think Huckabee would be good

Well, Brick, we're gonna have to agree to disagree on Huckabee. I just don't trust the guy to adhere to true conservative principles except possibly on abortion. As Arkansas governor, he wasn't all that conservative, especially on spending.

• The democrats and the republicans have both shifted so far to the left of center i see little hope in either fixing the nations problems. As for the young people shifting their vote with age I think less of them convert to conservatism with each generation. Even if the republican party gets the power back I still see them bleeding the country to death, but slower than the liberals. Their to busy squabbling for the spotlight to do their job and represent our views instead of what helps them. What the answer is I dont know, but unless true conservatives take over the Republican party again it is only a short term solution in my mind. I dont think we should be only worried about taking over the power, but also taking over the people that hold the power.

• The thing to remember is that it is all of our jobs to voice what we think is wrong and try to sway people to our position. We need to not be afraid to point out the wrongs.

Professional Politicians are bad (We need to start over)
    The Public School system is a disaster (We need to start over)
    Legislating Protection is drawing down our gene pool. (We need to remove them so stupid people start to die again.)
    We need to bring back manufacturing jobs so we do not have to put undo pressure on the failing school system. (Let's face it there are stupid people out there, we can't all be a Bill Gates.. other examples?)
    We need to quit looking to our Government to save us, since when did it become their job??

We cannot unite while we push diversity...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• For me the vote has always centered on the qualifications of the candidate.

I would have voted for Alan Keys over either one of the two candidates who floated to the top of the election cess pool. In fact I have voted for Alan in past primaries.

Wow, Tbone, I haven't encountered anyone outside my county who's heard of Alan Keyes! We, too, have voted for him in past primaries and worked on his campaign in the past. HE would have been an awesome president, and I would have been far more excited about a black man in the White House. As it is, I accept the "historical significance" of Obama's election, but agree with the many points you made, and feel no excitement whatsoever over him, although apprehension as to what he may do in the days and weeks to come (like the FOCA :vomit: ).

• I think these are two of the most sensible columns that have been written about current events.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/g…_it_will_all_end_in_tears

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/7729

We need to quit looking to our Government to save us, since when did it become their job??

AMEN!!

That's going to be some fight, though, especially when you read what Dick Morris had to say, about the majority of Americans who, under Obama's 'leadership', will not be paying any federal income tax. There are some of us who will fall in that category because of our annual income, who will know better and won't vote to keep the Dems in power, but many will be blinded by the care of the nanny state.

• Stumpy . . .Found your article links thoughtful and intuitive . . . thank you!
    Gerald Warner's referral to 'celebrity cult' and Dr. Meekins insight into Obama & 'Hitler's playbook' seem like essential and accurate descriptions to me of the brainwashing of our country's youth from pre-school up. Another reason to, I believe, fight propaganda with persuasive truth. i.e., counter Obama's media blitz with the power potential of Conservative Hollywood. As Klavan says in his article: "So hooray for Hollywood. LETS' GO TAKE IT BACK" (emphasis mine)!

Very Best,
    OT Xtras[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

• Legislating Protection is drawing down our gene pool. (We need to remove them so stupid people start to die again.)

As we all know, the left is big on abortion and have no hesitation about practicing it. Though I've been a conservative all my life, abortion is not one of my "hot button" issues but since the liberals abort their fetuses by the millions, I've decided I'm all for it. Maybe they'll abort themselves out of existence. :wink:

• I'm finding many more Black republicans than I thought. I think it will swy back into our hands. Thats history. Obama will alienate the same groups that got him elected. People will see the Clinton machine pulling the strings in Obama's administration.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• How encouraging it is to read all of your comments on the problems our country is facing today and to feel your Conservative support!
    My two cents: Movies have far more influence on viewers, especially youth, than we can imagine. Movies are where culture failures begin and end because film and films idols are persuasive. Sadly the Hollywood conservatives are timid but hopefully finding more strenghth in numbers. It's hard for me to think of a better way to restore integrity to our culture in a secular way than thru the writers and directors in Hollywood. Remember John Wayne??? Of course we do, as does this incredible website!
    This month a website was created by Washington Times contributor & Drudge Report Editor Andrew Breitbart as a Forum for Hollywood writers, directors and actors to share encouragement and ideas for reforming their industry. One of the 1st terrific articles contributed was by hopeful Andrew Klavan: http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ak...d-1/#more-6917
    It seems to me that we can make a difference by encouraging our Hollywood conservatives to peddle their wares and then support them by purchasing tickets to their shows . . .

Very Best,

• How encouraging it is to read all of your comments on the problems our country is facing today and to feel your Conservative support!
    My two cents: Movies have far more influence on viewers, especially youth, than we can imagine. Movies are where culture failures begin and end because film and films idols are persuasive. Sadly the Hollywood conservatives are timid but hopefully finding more strenghth in numbers. It's hard for me to think of a better way to restore integrity to our culture in a secular way than thru the writers and directors in Hollywood. Remember John Wayne??? Of course we do, as does this incredible website!
    This month a website was created by Washington Times contributor & Drudge Report Editor Andrew Breitbart as a Forum for Hollywood writers, directors and actors to share encouragement and ideas for reforming their industry. One of the 1st terrific articles contributed was by hopeful Andrew Klavan: http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/ak...d-1/#more-6917
    It seems to me that we can make a difference by encouraging our Hollywood conservatives to peddle their wares and then support them by purchasing tickets to their shows . . .

What you say is true but you also must acknowledge that Hollywood's population and culture is overwhelmingly liberal and always has been. Performers like the Duke were the exception rather than the rule.
    Hate to say it but some of my favorite actors other than Big John were very liberal, though to their credit they didn't shout it from the rooftops like Sean Penn and his ilk. People like Burt Lancaster, Gregory Peck, Paul Newman and that generation of stars were wonderful actors but as we know, they were liberals one and all. The people in Hollywood have always, in my 71-year-old memory, pushed against the limits of morality that prevailed among ordinary citizens.

• Stumpy,

Have to agree with your comments about liberals dominating Hollywood. Hopefully, tho, another Conservative leader can emerge such as Ronald Reagon in spite of the lingering liberal aura there. You've probably seen the well distributed list of Conservative actors in Hollywood. And, as you know, there are many more who feel it necessary to hide their conservative views to protect their work status. Hopefully more of them will emerge as leaders.

Very Best,

• . . . . . . . You've probably seen the well distributed list of Conservative actors in Hollywood. And, as you know, there are many more who feel it necessary to hide their conservative views to protect their work status. Hopefully more of them will emerge as leaders.

oldtucsonxtra,

I am afraid that I haven't seen that list. Though I could probably list some of them, you may know more. What is that list and how can we promote them better.

I love movies and most of the actors. I wish them success in their careers, but when it comes to spokespersons for political candidates and causes, they need to keep their mouths shut.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I love movies and most of the actors. I wish them success in their careers, but when it comes to spokespersons for political candidates and causes, they need to keep their mouths shut.

I agree completely and think that singers should do the same.

Edited once, last by chester7777: enclose previously quoted post, for clarity ().

• . . . . . . . I agree completely and think that singers should do the same.

Let's just say entertainers. That should complete that list. Love the songs but they are so left wing, aren't they?

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo ...
    A partial list of Conservative actors from celebpolitics is here: http://clipmarks.com/clipmark/…1-416D-B690-3DC2832B8E7F/ Some prominent Conservatives aren't mentioned including Gary Sinise. You might be interested in last July's article about Gary's "Friends of Abe" who meet secretly: http://www.washingtontimes.com…conservative-underground/
    We support them at the box office but often they are mixed with liberals in a cast. Good example was working in The Quick and the Dead at Mescal, AZ. The cast was major liberal except for Gary and I learned later, the Director Sam Raimi who has been a contributor to the Republican Party.
    Another source for seeing who supports the Conservative political candidates is the donor lookup on the "OpenSecrets" website: http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/index.php
    So there are performers out there who would like to reform Hollywood but the problem
    seems to be that the Conservatives 'play nice' while the liberals don't!

Very Best,

Edited once, last by oldtucsonxtra ().

• ENRON - HOW DEEP CAN YOU DIG?

Bush/Enron connection MUCH deeper than media is showing

A RESOURCE FOR INVESTIGATORS AND THE MEDIA

Although the Enron mess is the lead story everywhere the real connections between Enron, the Bush family and the biggest corporate crimes in American history are much deeper than is being reported. This morning I got a very long email titled
    Iraq , Enron Compete With Pretzel Mania
    Enron Hughes Baker, Powell, Starr, Menem
    "The Matter of Howard Hughes"
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/437

It's dense with facts, not easily readable and many of the allegations about the Bush families' very close associate James A Baker III being tied to Howard Hughes and Enron seemed far-fetched - until I did a few searches of the Baker Hughes corporate website. Everything in this email seems to be confirmed from that and numerous other corporate websites. I'm stressing having checked with the corporate sites here as a place to start your own searching but there are also numerous websites where researchers have done groundwork on exposing these connections.

Enron was previously called Hughes Tool - as in Howard Hughes. From it's own website it would appear that Baker Hughes, a gigantic corporate combination of the Baker and Huges texas oil and gas interests, owns or is a major partner with every player in Iran Conta, the Gulf War, the international oil industry, the Saudis, arming China with advanced U.S. technology, the Rockefeller oil interests and our new "war on terrorism". Visit their website and you will be amazed at the companies they own and what they are into.
    http://www.bakerhughes.com/bakerhughes/resources/energy.htm

I also did a search for connections between James A Baker III who was former President Bush's top advisor and who played such a key role in Bush Jr. becoming President - and Baker Hughes.
    Goggle search for "James A. Baker III" AND "Baker Hughes"
    http://www.google.com/search?q…es%22&hl=en&start=10&sa=N

Here's the result of a Google seach on "Enron" AND "Baker Hughes"
    http://www.google.com/search?q…hes%22&btnG=Google+Search

This page also documents the Baker-Hughes issue
    http://www.willgriffin.com/hughes.htm

It would seem that Bush, Cheney, Powell and many of the previous and current Bush administration's top members are intimately linked to Enron/Baker Hughes and that their link goes very far beyond receiving campaign donations. The donations regardless of how big are only the tip of a massive iceberg. The daily coverage of who took who's phone call - while they seem to be getting at something - are in fact a huge coverup and obfuscation. The Republicans are also putting out a lot of disinfo on Democrats who also got Enron campaign contributions. That they did get donations amounts to nothing in terms of the real scandal behind Bush/Enron.

None of this is my own original research so if you forward this or refer to it please credit the actual authors
    Robert Lederman
    [SIZE=+0]From:radicalexposes@m... [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]Date: Thu Mar 29, 2001 9:40 am[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=+0]Subject: The Matter of Howard Hughes FROM BUSH BUSTERS http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BushBusters/message/437[/SIZE][INDENT][INDENT]
    The Matter of Howard Hughes
    [ PRO SE Filing-DOJ ] [ 1994 to Current ] [ Correspondences ] [ Howard
    Hughes ]
    "The curious facts, posed in the form of the questions below, and the
    further information in the attached/linked pages relate to the Matter of Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. and its "fruit from the same poison tree". These fruits may be shown to include (but certainly aren't limited to), billions of dollars in estate tax fraud, political appointments, campaign finance,
    corruption, illegally arming China and Saddam Hussein, and related ilk. For more general information about who was Howard Hughes and why his money/estate is important, please click on the link or the buttons
    following these questions.

1. Why was it James A. Baker III, who was chosen to be immediately
    dispatched to Florida to stop the recounts in the 2000 presidential election, even predicting that the matters would get mired in the courts?
    Wasn't it Baker who was the first to file an action with the court, to
    stop the legal counting of votes? Why did James A. Baker appear in front of the camera more times than George W. Bush and Dick Cheney, until
    Vice President Gore conceded?
    2. Is it a coincidence that another law firm with profound Hughes
    interests (Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher) would send a law partner (Ted Olson) to present the case before the U.S. Supreme Court? Is it proper then
    for President Bush to appoint Ted Olson as the Solicitor General, who
    is the person who represents the Executive Branch before the U. S. Supreme Court? Is it a coincidence that this is the same law firm that Ken Starr spent so many years working at as a partner?
    3. What would you think the following may have in common? Ken
    Starr, James A. Baker III (who is a former, Sec. of State, Sec. of the Treasury, and twice White House Chief of Staff under Presidents Reagan and
    Bush), Enron (formerly Hughes Tool), Hughes Aircraft, Hughes
    Electronics, and Howard Hughes Medical Institute? How about fraud, billions of dollars in estate tax fraud, corruption, satellite and missile
    technologies transfers, the "China-Hughes" Conspiracy, and even
    including arming Sadaam Hussein in Oct. 1989, and doing so by charging the U.S. taxpayers well over $1 billion dollars to do it?
    4. Is it a "coincidence" that Ken Starr would decide and publicly
    announce on the very day of the public release of the Rep. Christopher Cox Committee report in early June, 1999 that he would NOT pursue Susan
    McDougal and Julie Hyatt Steele any further? What has been done,
    since the Cox committee found that Hughes had violated the law and egregiously compromised national security, with their transfers of missile
    and satellite technologies to China in 1995, when Ken Starr was
    representing Hughes and he was the special
    prosecutor?
    5. Why would Ken Starr and apparently the Republicans on the House
    Judiciary Committee take
    seemingly evasive moves, to prevent Ken Starr from answering some
    relevant Request for Admissions and
    Interrogatories when he appeared before the House Judiciary Committee
    on November 19th. and
    November 20, 1998? Has Mr. Starr presented his client list that he
    was requested to do by Congress?
    Who and what is being protected here and why? Would the answers to
    these questions expose Mr. Starr
    and others involved in the Matter of Hughes with their participations
    and their motives?
    6. Did you know that Mr. Starr is the lead counsel of record in the
    case Hughes Aircraft v. United States;
    U.S. Federal Court of Appeals; 94-5149, 95-5001: wherein on April 8,
    1998, he won this $112 million
    satellite patent royalty lawsuit against us, while costing the United
    States over $50 million and international
    embarrassment as the Whitewater Special Prosecutor? Would it surprise
    you to learn this was the very
    technology that failed the Galaxy IV satellite on May 19, 1998,
    resulting in 45 million pagers failing, along
    with China TV and other communications clients?
    7. Per issues relating to China and satellites, do you find it
    curious and ironic a guy named Starr may be
    profoundly shown to be deeper into this issue than any focus on the
    Clinton Administration, as congress has
    been investigating and is due to hold hearings? Would it surprise
    you to know Mr. Starr represents CITIC
    a company owned by the Chinese military?
    8. Are you aware that on June 13, 1998 Reuter's (quoting the New
    York Times) stated that the Chinese
    army was using U.S. satellites?
    9. Is this quote a little bit of a memory refresher: "The primary
    Hong Kong company involved was APT,
    which is a public company partly owned by Costind, the scientific and
    research arm of the Chinese Army, the
    Times said. Costind leased receivers aboard an APT satellite which was
    built by a part of Hughes Electronics, a
    subsidiary of General Motors the Times said."?
    10. Would you be surprised to learn that Mr. Starr's Hughes
    relationships go so far back that he was the
    Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher "Hughes Man of the Year" in 1975? What did
    he do to deserve this?
    11. Is it a coincidence that Mr. Starr (as a member of President
    Reagan's 1980 Justice Transition Team)
    recommended Carol Dinkins to the Justice Department, who is the wife
    of the Hughes Texas Attorney ad
    litem O. Theodore Dinkins, who's own former law clerk has sworn an
    affidavit with words to the effect that
    95% of the material evidence in the Matter of Hughes was fraudulently
    concealed?
    12. Is it a coincidence that as presidential candidate Texas
    Governor George Bush enjoyed record
    breaking fund raising, that his largest contributors come from Houston
    and California, where the Matter of
    Hughes is hubbed and where (California) major Hughes assets exist? Is
    it also a coincidence that the CEO
    of Enron (formerly Hughes Tool Company) Mr. Kenneth Lay is one of Gov.
    Bush's campaign fund raising
    "Pioneers"? What might the Houston Republican political
    machine have as a motive to put one of their own
    back into the White House? What might we expect to see
    happen again if this occurs and to who's benefit
    might this prove to be?
    13. Would you be amazed to learn that the long time Houston law
    partner to Hughes Estate
    Administrator William Rice Lummis was none other than James Addison
    Baker III, who served as: (1)
    President Reagan's White House Chief of Staff; (2) President Reagan's
    Secretary of the Treasury; (3)
    President Bush's Secretary of State; (4) President Bush's White House
    Chief of Staff and thus (5) held high
    level Cabinet positions from 1981-1993?
    14. What would you say if it is shown that Department of State
    documents exist, which show a
    communiqué from Mr. Secretary of State James Baker to Sadaam's Deputy
    Prime Minister Tariq Aziz, in
    October, 1989, assuring Sadaam of Baker's "personal interest", in
    obtaining Dept. of Agriculture's CCC
    credits, including those which may have been used for Hughes guidance
    systems in Sadaam's Soviet-built
    SCUDs and a $1 billion satellite downlink station . . . all at the
    expense of the U.S. taxpayers?
    15. Is it a coincidence that the first company back into Kuwait,
    post liberation in 1991, was Mr. Starr's
    former law firm of Gibson, Dunn and Crutcher and the second company
    back into Kuwait was Enron (formerly
    Hughes Tool)?
    16. Does James Baker owe about 100,000 Gulf War Syndrome Veterans,
    their families, Saudi Arabia,
    and the nation of Israel huge explanations and apologies for keeping
    silent about Sadaam's Hughes-guidance
    systems enhanced SCUDs, at all material times, even as these missiles
    attacked our troops and our allies, if
    it is further shown to be true that Baker knew if he disclosed his
    knowledge, that his "personal interests"
    and profiting would be exposed?
    17. Did you know that former President Bush signed a "Waiver of
    Conflict of Interest" on August 8,
    1990, for James Baker, then Sec. of Defense Dick Cheney, and others
    during the Gulf War? Is this kindred
    to his pardons in the Iran/Contra Affair, as one of his very last acts
    as President, which effectively killed the
    investigation?
    18. Why would Attorney General Janet Reno fine National Security
    Advisor Sandy Berger over $20,000
    in November 1997, for the delays in his divesting his oil industry
    stocks (which he did in 1996), when she has
    failed to take appropriate actions against James Baker, et. al. who
    held far more impressive oil interests, at
    all material times, which continues today?
    19. Would the United States benefit if the apparent billions of
    dollars in Hughes Estate tax fraud were
    remediated and the money was returned to the national debt?
    20. Did you find the "job swap" of James Baker and
    Donald T. Regan in January, 1985 to be curious?

21. Are you aware that Donald T. Regan was the CEO of
    Merrill, Lynch, Pierce, Fenner and Smith, when
    they determined the Howard Hughes Estate was worth $168 million, with
    the interests in five (5) Las Vegas
    hotels and casinos worth $1 each?
    22. Would it surprise you to learn that after the Hughes Estate was
    determined to be worth $371 million,
    that it settle with the IRS (Sec. of the Treasury Donald T. Regan) for
    $345 million in taxes on August 29,
    1984 (leaving $26 million in the entire estate) and shortly later
    Hughes Helicopter alone sold to General
    Dynamics for $470 million? How much do you think the rest of the
    Hughes Estate, sold after 1994, were
    worth? Is it a coincidence they were finally sold after all of these
    years, and shortly after they were shown to
    be worth far more when they were settled for estate taxes in mid-1984?
    23. Do you want to know why it appears it may be shown how these
    people may have been participants in
    the stealing of the Hughes Estate and subsequently also got themselves
    appointed to very high level
    positions in the federal and some state governments, during the time
    when then the national debt was
    tripled, along with other scandals?
    24. Have you ever wondered why the national debt tripled during the
    1980's and where a lot of the
    money went?
    24. How might recovery of the apparent billions of dollars due in
    taxes help the U. S. economy and
    taxpayers?
    THEN, please feel free to navigate this site and to send me, or the
    proper authorities referenced
    herein, any questions or commentaries you may have. I am sure the
    proper authorities would be delighted
    to hear from you. (See: Contacts' Directory to write or call for
    official answers, answered by officials) This may include the
    FBI/DOJ, the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee, the Senate Governmental
    Affairs Committee and other
    senate leaders; who you may also wish to contact and ask your
    appropriate questions. My associates and I
    are also awaiting the latest answers and appropriate actions in the
    Matter of Hughes and its "fruit from the
    same poison tree".
    As Howard Hughes's worst nightmare was that his lawyers would steal
    his money . . . he has got to be spinning like a lathe.

First and foremost, to answer questions of motivations, although there
    are those who have laid claim as heirs to the Hughes
    estate, inclusive those who have done so successfully, who may be
    shown to be fraudulent claimants (enabling the lawyers to steal
    the estate and other improper acts), I am not an heir of Howard
    Hughes, nor do I represent or do I have any agreement with any
    who may have foundation for claims as heirs of Howard Hughes. My
    associates and I are computer and administrative
    consultants, who have taken this public welfare project on and have
    provided our findings to the proper authorities, sometimes
    with the most curious results.
    The non-attorney PRO SE Filing-DOJ link, is to a complaint filed with
    the FBI/DOJ on October 13, 1994. I used the U.S. Court of
    Appeals-5th. Circuit rules and format for my structure. It is the
    product of research beginning in 1990, upon my receipt of the
    affidavit of Suzanne Finstad who, as the former law clerk to Hughes
    Texas Attorney ad litem O. Theodore Dinkins, declared in words
    to the effect that 95% of the material evidence in the Matter of
    Hughes was fraudulently concealed; by Attorney ad litem Dinkins,
    Hughes Estate Administrator William Rice Lummis,
    former/removed/convicted judge Pat Gregory of Houston and others.
    Since that
    time, with emphasis 1994 to current, we have found Ms. Finstad's
    determination of 5% truth to be very generous.

Matter of Hughes
    1. Pro Se - Filed with FBI/DOJ; October 13,
    a. Overview
    b. Apparent
    Participants
    c. Jurisdiction
    d. Statement of the
    Issues
    e. Statement of the
    Case
    f. Statement of the
    Facts
    1) Hughes
    Assets
    2)
    Relationship of Officials
    g. Summary of the
    Argument
    h. Argument
    i. Prayers of
    Petition
    j. Conclusion
    2. 1994 to Current -Minimized and Redacted
    a. 1994
    b. 1995
    c. 1996
    d. 1997
    e. 1998
    f. Continuing and
    Newly Identified Ancillary Participants

Interrogatories and Request for Admissions for Kenneth Wilson Starr
    g. Houston
    Affidavit - of William T. Griffin/April 21, 1995
    h. Contacts'
    Directory - Give them a call/Drop them a line...ask them.
    http://www.willgriffin.com/hughes.htm

[/INDENT][/INDENT]

• The cast was major liberal except for Gary and I learned later, the Director Sam Raimi who has been a contributor to the Republican Party.

Living in Pennsylvania we have Arlen Specter who is republican. He is a liberal regardless of party. I do not hold to the all republicans are conservative and democrats are liberal ideology. We have democrats in Pa that are more conservative (anti-abortion) than our republicans.
    I personally do not think we will ever have another John Wayne, or even a Ronald Reagan. The mold was broken.:ohwell: