In 8 days, I'm gone...

There are 21 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 6,351 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Take care Lt., and I hope you have a safe, peaceful, and wonderful visit. See ya when ya get back.
    Colorado

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.

• Have a nice trip and enjoy that time with Grandmom. We will keep the fire going and the coffee warm. Happy trails!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Hello Brannigan,

Thought I'd say a few words to you before you leave. I noticed you're from Pocatello Idaho. I have been through there a couple of times on my way to St. Anthony where my best friend on earth lives. Might you know any of the Birch family? My friend lived in Pocatello for 12 years then moved back to the family farm to take care of his parents until they passed away. You can see the Teton's from his place. I fell in love with Idaho and would like to make that my home. The people there are so nice.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your dear Grandmother. I hope this time with her will become a cherished memory. No doubt seeing you will lift her heart and spirit.

Take care my new friend. Will look forward to your return.

Sincerely,

Cindy

• Have a safe trip Lt. and enjoy your time with your grandma!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Have fun Leutnant Brannigan. I wish I could have been in others shoes at times as I never got the chance to meet any of my Grandfathers before they died. Cherish your Grandmother as much as possible (as I know you already do) but have fun on the visit.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..