5000+ Post Club

There are 321 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 140,218 times. The latest Post () was by The Irish Duke.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hey, without you, Kevin, NONE of this would be possible!

Thank YOU!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

What a suck up! :glare:

Ahhh, just kidding. I totally agree with you on that point. Thanks, Kevin. :thumbs_up:

Congrats on your 5400th post, Jim and Sue. You both make this a better site as well. Keep posting away!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• What a suck up! :glare:

Mark,

Thank you for your kind words:teeth_smile:.

Hey, when you have s Site Administrator as great as Kevin, you don't mind sucking up every now and then.

And thank you for your other, truly nice words, Mark! We have enjoyed our time here, with guys like you.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Jim/Sue, congrats on your newest achievements here. And if you go here: www.ww2f.com I beat you both out with near 12,000 postings. And if I can ever get set up at home, i'd be at 20,000 before 2008 is overwith ;-)) and yes, I admit, a bunch of my postings are in fun as they are here but, I have my moments as well :D

Anyway, this aint about me and is about you two, I say again, CONGRATULATIONS on your newest achievements.

Take care and best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Congrats Chester and the Mrs's.

As always you 2 are 1 of the backbones here. Keep up the great work!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• WOW!!!
    Jim and Sue - you folks are the linchpins of this board.
    CONGRATULATIONS
    on 5500 POSTS!!! :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora: :gora:
    It has been an honor and pleasure getting to know you!
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• hi chester and mrs c

a big CONGRATS :gossip: on reaching your 5500 especially just before christmas be seeing you both soon at 5600 (bud) so saddle up :angel1: &:newyear:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Thankfully, I don't relate my adequacy to a post count :thumbs_up: . And anyway, we'll be up to 16,000+ posts in another six months to a year :wink_smile: (or TEN years is more like it ).

Chester :newyear:

I can still remember the big achievement of you being the first member to make it to 100 posts and if I remember correctly at the time there was some general uncertainty as to whether there would be anyone making it to 200, that uncertainty has well and truly been obliterated by you and Mrs. Chester.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie