Least Favorite Actor/Actress

There are 88 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 30,930 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I dunno... I liked Dalton as Bond he brought an edge that I liked.

Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Daniel Craig, Roger Moore, Timothy Dalton,David Niven ,Woody Allen, Ursula Andress, Joanna Pettit >>>>> Lazenby. Course I get nerdily bitter of these things.

• I just can't get Keanu Reeves out of that Bob and Ted movie. After siting through that ordeal, when I see Reeves, all he plays is Bob, or is that Ted? And I mean every movie! I only seen that movie once which is once too many, and in my opinion he has never grown up. I avoid him anyway I can.

I don't like Goerge Hamiton, Richard Chamblin, Ed Asner, Alec Baldwin, Halle Berry, James Brolin, Barbara Streisand, David Spade, Anne Heche, Paul Hogan, Val Kimmer, I'm sure there is more,

Did I mention Rosanne Barr? I sudder when I see her name and can't stand her.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Im not a fan of Ed Asner either and couldn't stand to see him in a Duke film (El Dorado)

I won't say that Ed Asner is my favorite, but I don't hate him either. Watched the movie Elf a while back and there was Ed along with James Caan and I couldn't help but think that this is almost an El Dorado reunion of sorts.

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Hi GT, I don't hate him either but, don't really care for him. However, if he was funny in Elf, I would not mind giving that movie a watching sometime. Besides, one can't live just on Westerns alone.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Ringo if you do watch Elf look at the guy in the suit in the elevator scene. It's me, except for out takes shot in New York that film was made here in Vancouver. Take care of Texas.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Hi Kilo, thanks for letting me know that, it'll be something to look forward to looking out for ;-))

I was in a scene in a movie once myself-and I had not thought about this in years. Anyway, I was in a beach scene at the end of the movie and was one in the croud. I can't remember if you can easily spot me or not as there were hundreds of people there. Anyway, I was wearing a neon pink, green and yellow shirt. The movie is called: The Legend of Billie Jean and it was filmed in Kingsville and Corpus Christi, Texas.

• As for least favorite I am not huge on Pee Wee Herman or J C Van Damme

• Oprah,Rosie O, Drue Barrymore,Johnny Depp,Jane Fonda,CHris Reeves,Ellen Degenerate(Ididn't mispell it).Everybody hates Chris guy,Gerry Springer,Doctor Phil...Anne Murry(Walt Disney sellout) ,Shania Twain(she's not an actor but She's not a singer either,just another Canadian sellout)...Give me awhile,I'll think of more...

• Hi Lt Brannigan Replicant was also filmed in Vanvouver and I worked about two weeks as an extra on it. I should clarify with Mr Herman it's his acting or mabey just the role, with Mr Van Damme it is the impression he made on me on set. Anyone can have times when they are not their best, I just hope his personna has evolved since then.

• Hello All,
    My least favourite actor is Jane Fonda. I was in the Australian Army during Vietnam and found her betrayals really obnoxious. She deserves the sobriquet of "Hanoi Jane".
    Regards
    Redcap

RACMP - For the troops With the troops

• I don't dislike the guy or his acting--just his appearance. Anyway, I don't know his name but, he is acharacter on Lost-which I normally don't watch since im "lost" on the series. Anyway, he's aheavy-set guy with hair that sticks out frizzeley all over the place. Maybe if he'd just use a comb once in awhile, maybe he would not be such an eye-sore.