What I am doing today --- enjoying etc

There are 193 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 47,497 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A nice break for the day. Church and then get ready for the family to have dinner on the 4th. May watch the local fireworks tonight, and a day off for tomorrow doing some outdoor projects. Happy 4th of July!

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Had a productive meeting today that will result in smiles for years to come. Weather was mixed - balmy to cool.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Aaah wife has started a diet today which means i started a diet today!!
    Dare say could do with losing a couple o pounds though!
    Still they do say never trust a skinny butcher. Ha Ha

• today i am very happy that the petifile was caught, if anyone has seen the footage if it made overseas news he was caught just 5-10 min walk from my home, the lad used to walk that way home when he went to the local school. the road that you see on the footage with the cop cars is called Old Logan Road Camira

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Smokey, I have not heard about the pervert over there but I am certainly glad they caught him. We have so many here they could totally take up the entire news time just listing them. My life was deeply scared by such evil men beginning when I was 6 years old and there has been no end to them attempting to assualt me throughout my life, only now, I carry protection, Duke style!

Now as for what I am doing today...I am taking a day to make some necklaces because I received an order for 7 yesterday. Normally I would be at my sisters helping to take care of our mother. Selling my jewelry keeps me in enough gasoline to get back and forth and buy some gifts to spoil my Moody...I call her that some times, not sure why.

Sorry I am never here anymore. Ask any of my friends that know me and they will tell you that there's only one person I will put before all others and that is my dear Mommy...She was 17 when I was born, so I raised her...lol.

I really love all of you here and miss the times that I spent here when I could on a regular basis...Just happy you are still here when I do get a chance to come back.

Much love,

Cindyrella

• Hello All glad your neighborhood is safer Smokey

Today the boss is on a flight that left last night departing Vancouver to Italy Our two daughters will join her there and they are going to use a rented place as a home base and explore Europe for 6, 16, & up to 28 weeks

• Hello All back on August 23rd 2006 I noted the post totals of the top 16 posters. They were; Chester 3251, Hondo Duke Lane 2379, Arthur 2370 Ethan 2161 Ringo 1970, SX Viper 1517, Robbie 1470, W T Brooks 1347, Smokey 1314, Jay J 1211, Stumpy 1134, Itdo 1023, Senta 872, Chance 831 Emmanuel 651, and Kevin 614. I was looking at the current stats today to compare.

• Just returned from two weeks of sun in LA, last saturday and today child # 3 returned after 7 months in Europe. Weather has been fair here since my return. God loves me.

• been working and though we were very busy it was great i like being busy, also looking forward to having next weekend off, will go for a walk with the lad on sunday it is a little of "our time" which doesnt involve computers or any type of game machines :lol

chhers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congratulations! Got diapers stored up? Gonna need plenty. I'm glad to hear all is well. Enjoy it while they are babies. That passes way too fast.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• may you & yours have good health well done to the Mrs and the new proud father take care murray