9000+ Post Club

There are 155 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,984 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• It's been awhile since a new post club has been started (almost 11 months). Plenty has happened around here - new members have joined, some members have drifted away. Folks have moved their physical location, but are still able to find their way here and have some fellowship with John Wayne fans from around the world.

We've been members here for over 7 years, and continue to have our hearts warmed by the fellowship we have found here. We have friends from all around the world!! Though we not have met most of you in person, we have come to know many of you, and count you as friends.

We dedicate this 9000th post to all of you who make the JWMB the great place that it is!

Fond regards to all,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Congratulations, Jim and Sue. A mighty milestone for two mighty fine people. It's been a pleasure reading all 9000 posts.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• There are a lot of decent, friendly and knowledgeable people on this wonderful site. We all have a common interest that drew us here, but it's individuals like you couple that keep us here.
    Congratulations.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Congratulations jim and sue what a mile stone 9000 and a lot of information about our hero and looking forward to more.

• [quote='chester7777','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=94244#post94244']It's been awhile since a new post club has been started (almost 11 months). Plenty has happened around here - new members have joined, some members have drifted away. Folks have moved their physical location, but are still able to find their way here and have some fellowship with John Wayne fans from around the world.

We've been members here for over 7 years, and continue to have our hearts warmed by the fellowship we have found here. We have friends from all around the world!! Though we not have met most of you in person, we have come to know many of you, and count you as friends.

We dedicate this 9000th post to all of you who make the JWMB the great place that it is!

Fond regards to all,

I echo everyone here by saying, thank you for doing an outstanding job here and im looking forward to seeing what its like for you all when you reach 20,000 ;-))

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• good on you both it has been a long time but the friendships are great on this wonderful place. just keep tapping away and before we know it we will be saying congrats to your 10000 post.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well folks perhaps we can meet in Oregon. I have not been south since we went to Winterset Jim. take care and congrats

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Mark, Keith, Gorch, Moonshine Sally, ringo kid, Arthur, Carl, smokey, and Murray,

Thanks for your kind words! We surely appreciate our fellowship with you, and hope it continues for a good long time!

It's the combined efforts of everybody here that make this message board what it is. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and marvelous contributions! Without you, it wouldn't happen!

Jim and Sue (aka Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:)

• Again, a day late and a dollar short!
    CONGRATULATIONS,
    Jim and Sue,
    for continuing to lead the pack with
    9000 POSTS!!! :gora: X 10

It has been a wonderful and bountiful seven years at the JWMB!

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Congrats Chester and the Mrs..... on your 9000 and 9100 posts. You are fantastic folks. Sorry for being so tardy. A little slow on the board lately. Miss you lots. See you at 9200!

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Wow, y'all! Thank you so much!

If anyone's a slowpoke around here, it seems to be us. Sorry we haven't been around so much.

I (Chester) have begun working full time again, after having been retired for 4 years. I have a 3-hour round trip commute, to get to my full-time (and sometimes overtime) job. The Mrs. and I hear the alarm beeping at us starting at 4:30 AM:cry2:. Mrs. C sends me off to work with "breakfast in my belly and lunch in my bucket" and a thermos of coffee, too. Needless to say, we need to get to bed pretty early :sleep:, and by the time I get home, I'm pretty beat :dead:.

Mrs. C continues to be busy homeschooling our 2 youngest kids, working part time, volunteering for Little League and Boy Scouts, and serving our church as well.

We sure miss hanging out here, and are so grateful for the friendship of folks like Keith, Mark, Jay and Mike (to name just a few).

So . . . thank you so much for your kind remarks. At the rate we've been around here, it might take another 6 months for the next hundred.

Looking forward to catching up here at the JWMB,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: