100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 296,192 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :cowboy: Thanks you Mr. Brooks/Robbie. I really enjoy you all here as well as the atmosphere here. I hope sometime in the near future, that I can contribute something here in the way of photos. I have a few John Wayne movie press photos that I would not mind sharing.

If anyone is interested to post them for me, I can make a copy of them to send by snail mail. The movie press photos I have are: John Wayne in Fort Apache, and also with him in The Flying Tigers. These are 8x10 B&W photos.

Best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• :cowboy: Pretty soon I will be passing the 200 mark. Also, if I had a computer of my own, I would soon be at 500 posts as I have pictures i'd like to share as well as other stuff related to the subject of this site. ;)

Originally posted by The Ringo Kid@Nov 20 2004, 03:17 PM
    if I had a computer of my own, I would soon be at 500 posts as I have pictures i'd like to share as well as other stuff related to the subject of this site. ;)

[snapback]12649[/snapback]

What are you waiting for, Ringo? My gosh, if you have any kind of a job at all you can buy a pretty advanced Dell computer online for less than $1000 and pay it out.
    My daughter did.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• I've been out of touch for a while, and I wanted to congradulate everyone who made their milestones like, Jen & Ringo Kid. You guys are pumped, and really enjoy reading your posts. Keep it up and see you at your next milestone.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• :cowboy: Hi Stumpy, I can only wish I had a better job. The economy around here is not as good as it is in other areas of the country. Too many businesses are closing and people are losing their jobs with nothing to replace them with. I'm lucky in that I am able to scrape by month to month. I am guilty of buying something from time to time that I do not need but, what little I do spend on a non needed item, really would not change my situation enough to worry about. I am hopeful that 2005, will be better for all of us. $1000 is way out of my range for the time being. :newyear: Everytime I save money, something always happens and zip, there it went. Sorry if I sound if I am crying the blues, its not intended. I know things will improve at some point. When things are better--I definitely will get a computer. One other "toy" I would like to get is a portable DVD player. I know I don't need it either but, it would be nice to park near the waters edge and watch a movie too. ;)

Thank you for the nice wishes Hondo.

Viper, congrats on your passing a milestone as well.

Best regards-TRK.

• hi all have been just zipping through here of late as have had a lot on what with school ending this friday and christmas just 2 short weeks away. so to all of you that i have missed mile stones on one big harty congrates to you all and hope to see you all around soon maybe sometime over the school holidays. it will give me a bit of a sainty break what with 6 weeks holidays and the never ending " I'm board mum what can i do" nag. as you all know our summer is in so if i catch you around whisle and let me know i'm still alive :D

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Viper,

Let me add congrats to you making 400 posts. A little late but better late than never. Thanks for the great posts and see you soon at the 500 post club.

:fear2::stunned:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Popol Vuh,

Congrats on making 100 posts!

Welcome to the club. It's well worth it to see so many here and you have been a trip on this message board. I'm glad to have you here and look forward to many more posts from you. Keep them coming, and see you at 200 soon.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Thank you for those kind words. I almost passed 100 posts quietly :)

I must say I have learned a lot on this message board. I don't post so much but I read the posts daily, so not many posts are made here without me reading them and it is a pleasure to take time out to do it. You are a fine bunch of people on this message board
    and it is easy to get help and answers to questions.

Regards
    Popol Vuh

• congrats<span style=\'color:blue\'>PV</span>

you have passed one of the first humps in the road to the 500 club see you there soon

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• :cowboy: Today is kinda neat day and another milestone conquored for me. I was kindly notified by Hondo D.L. that my Nr 200th post was the next one I would make. Well, im kinda surprised at how quickly I reached this number. I am looking forward to being an active member here for as long as you good people can stand me.

With kind regards--TRK.

• [b]This is for you and many, many more to come. Keep up the great work, and see you soon at 300!

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• HI RINGO

SAW YOU APPROACHING 200 AND IN THE END MISSED IT,

BUT CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING 200 THE WAY YOUR GOING IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE YOUR WELL INTO THE 500.

WELL DONE

REGARDS

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low