Last Non Western You Watched

There are 8,505 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,422,336 times. The latest Post () was by OriginalMexicanBob.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi

Boxing Day on British television is wall to wall films so yesterday we watched An American Tail and one of the Herbie films followed by Monsters Inc.
    Its amazing what you do when your recovering from Christmas Day.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Which version? the old one or the new one?

The Fog from 2005, with Tom Welling playing Nick Castle

Quote from The Ringo Kid

Last non western I watched was some old screwball comedy with David Niven and Ginger Rogers. It was quite good actually. Anyway, I don't know the movies name so you'll have to look for it listed on TCMs schedule. :rolleyes:

Checking IMDB for joint ventures was easier for me than TCM's schedule. I found these three movies - you choose :wink_smile:.

Bachelor Mother (1939)
    Magnificent Doll (1946)
    Oh, Men! Oh, Women! (1957)

Last night we watched The Count of Monte Cristo from 2002. It ranks up there as one of our favorite movies to watch.

Chester :newyear:

• Live Free Or Die Hard. The 4th Die Hard movie. I've enjoyed all the Die Hard movies befor this one and this was just as enjoyable. The things McLain does in this movie are even harder to believe than the awesome things he pulled off in the others, but it sure was exciting to see him do them. :wink_smile: If you suspend all belief, they are just pure fun to watch.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I watched 'Monsters Inc' as well it was rather good although I thought 'Finding Nemo' on Christmas day was better.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Thanks Jim/Sue, I bet it was Bachelor Mother since the lady with the baby was not married and was sorta being "courted" by David Nevin until towards the end of the movie. Anyway, it was a pretty good movie for one that most might think i'd never watch since I mainly love watching Westerns and War Movies. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

The Count of Monte Cristo is excellent. Is the version you have-the version that has Richard Harris in it? If so, that's the version I have and thought it was an excellent rendition of that movie.

Also, if you have not seen the newer version of: The Four Feathers, do so because thats a great movie as well. I can't stand the original version because it's too boring.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation with James Stewart and Maureen O'Hara. A cute movie and great to see Fabian in this as well. Fun for the whole family.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I, Robot was on FXHD channel tonight. I have liked most of what Will Smith is in. Not a bad way to waste 2 hours.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• The Killer Shrews!!! - I got my hubby a 50 classic horror movie set and we watched the first one! It was great!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• The Santa Clause 3, with Tim Allen and most of the original cast from the first movie, with the addition of Martin Short as the "bad guy" Jack Frost. Tonight, we watched Spiderman 3. The violence was a bit over the top, but otherwise was a pretty good movie.

As you can see, the kids have been directing some of the movie watching the past few days.

Chester :newyear:

• The Kingdom with Jamie Fox, Jennifer Gardner, Chris Cooper, and Jason Bateman. Not a bad movie. I thought this was going to attack the President, but it wasn't true and it was a pretty good movie. Not bad to rent and maybe own. I rented it.

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote