Happy 25th Anniversary To Us

There are 33 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 9,977 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hello :rolleyes:
    I wish the two of you a very Happy 25th :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And may you have a very happy
    next 25 :D

Monique ;)

• Way to go, you two! My, my...25 years together. All three of my marriages don't add up to 25 years. Hee hee. Here's to another 25! Congratulations to you both! dukefan1

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

<span style=\'font-family:Optima\'>Happy days for you two

Cheers Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks all, for your lovely greetings!

Kevin, twenty five years, or a quarter century - it is a long time - and we're proud of it!

Last night, we went out for a lovely dinner at a restaurant by the yacht harbor, the Crow's Nest. We had a great window seat, got to see the sunset, had a marvelous dinner (which was $25 less, thanks to a gift certificate from our oldest son). That same son, and his girlfriend, babysat for us. After our wonderful dinner, we went to the Boardwalk and went on some rides and had a fun time (without kids!!). It was like we were first married.

Today, in the mail, we received copies of two JW movies, The High and the Mighty and Island in the Sky, from a generous benefactor from this message board. Tonight, we watched The High and the Mighty, and are looking forward to tomorrow night, when we'll watch the other one. It turned into a great anniversary present.

Been a great week so far . . . :D

Chester

• mrs chester & the mr.

congrats on the time you have spent together and hpe you have many more happy ones. to mrs chester how did you do it they can be such pains :D leaving the toilet seat up and leaving the cap of the toothpaste :lol: .

once again congrats and in 25 more it will be golden

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Congradulations! This is a great achievment in this day and age. I wish both you and your wife another 25 years! ;)

My wife and I will celebrate our 20th anniversary this August. So I know how happy both of you are. You have something to be very proud of.

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• HAPPY 25TH ANNIVERSARY, PILGRIMS. BELATED.

YOU'RE ALRIGHT! BETTY AND I MADE IT THERE AND BACK TWICE SO FAR AND GOING ON OUR THIRD. STAY IN THE SADDLE, PILGRIM, AND CATCH UP!

ERMAL AND BETTY

• Chester,

How did you and the Mrs. enjoy The High & The Mighty, and Island in the Sky? You said that you recieved it and was going to watch it. We'd love to hear from you the reviews of the two movies. I've seen THATH, but not Island, yet. Love to hear your take on these two movies.

Happy 25 more years together, and best wishes to the both of you.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Happy Anniversary, Jim and Sue.

Just trying to catch up, so if I said it before - so what - I'll say it again -

Happy Anniversary. It's worth repeating. Now I'll get to some more messages - I hope.

Always, Ermal and Betty

• wayne duke,

Welcome to the John Wayne message board! And thank you so much for "giving" your first post to us, as an anniversary greeting. I hope you'll become a regular around here.

CHANCE,

Thank you also for your greeting. Just love those head bonks, as long as I'm not on the receiving end of them :blink: . Hang in there - those 5 years will go by quickly!

Chester :cowboy: and the Mrs. :rolleyes:

• thanks for excepting me as a member. :) i feel like part of the family already. :stunned: and i think i might be around for quite a while. :blink: :lol: B)

Originally posted by William T Brooks@Feb 16 2004, 08:53 AM
    Chester7777 and Mrs Chester ; You are 1/2 way home . . .

Chili Bill,

Thank you so much for the well wishes! :D

We hope it's even less than half way . . . but only the good Lord knows that for sure . . . :rolleyes:

We just got back from a few days up to the northwest corner of California - a wonderful visit with close friends! But we sure missed you all! I went past Shasta on the way up (I went to Oregon before making it back to CA), and thought of you and Wyntoon, and what a great time that must have been for you.

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

P.S. I'm hoping the next trip I make might be south to AZ; if so, I'll look you up.